Your wedding should be a time of celebration and joy, not a time of stress, confusion and exhaustion.
Like many others, you have probably been dreaming about your wedding day ever since you can remember and now the time has finally come to start planning. Organizing a wedding isn’t always fun and games though…
Planning a wedding is hard work, not to mention you probably have a job, hobbies and other obligations that already keep you more than busy. Have you considered hiring a Wedding Coordinator to help you plan your special day?
A Wedding Coordinator is a valuable source of knowledge, offering the skills and contacts necessary to make your day come together seamlessly. From formulating a timeline, selecting a venue, communicating with vendors and wedding professionals, conducting the rehearsal and coordinating all activities on the big day, a Wedding Coordinator will be there for you every step of the way.
A Wedding Coordinator will help you:
- Focus on your vision and turn it into a reality
- Plan your wedding from out of town
- Manage your time and create a timeline to guide you
- Prioritize what matters the most, remain focused and organized
- Make the most informed decisions when selecting a venue, hiring vendors and signing contracts
- Stay within budget and save money where possible
- Manage vendors, wedding professionals, guests and all the small details
- Ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly without any unexpected hitches
Wedding Coordinators have a true passion for weddings, along with the education and experience, to ensure that your day will be as perfect and memorable as it can be. So why not take stress out the equation and SIMPLY ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!
There are a few resorts in Tofino and Ucluelet that have an on-site Weddings and Event Co-ordinator. Long Beach Lodge Resort, Jamie’s Rainforest Inn and Black Rock Resort are three resort that not only offer co-ordinating services, but have beautifully designed packages for elopements and weddings.
Sheila from Rare Earth Weddings and Events and Suzanne from West Coast Weddings and Events are the two local wedding planners. They have many beautiful packages to choose from and even offer free consultations!